Tuesday, August 14, 2018

#8

My Dearest Princess,

In every tone in the softness of the words you speak in synonym of the admiration i have for you, rests on the white of your teeth like a smile within a smile that speaks the emotions my words were to afraid to mispronounce.

For even on days where the scars the world's weight rests on my back, the sun still shines its radiance within the skin of your shoulder blades, in whose warmth i bury my face and kiss the confidant spine of the woman whose chest holds my heart.

You are beautiful, brilliant, tenacious, and everything i've grown to love in the world and like a monk in his shrine, i shall memorize the pages of a self tenative script so that in knowing myself, I may know all the ways to love you more.

-Senpai

No comments:

Post a Comment

#8

My Dearest Princess, In every tone in the softness of the words you speak in synonym of the admiration i have for you, rests on the white ...