Thursday, August 9, 2018

#6

May this note be read as sheet music,

For I continue on a search for a word available within my vernacular capable of sustaining the intensitiy in which my love for you burns.I realize now that these failed attempts rests within looking for perfection beneath a language of so much flaw that it's grasp holds no weight over you.

I get lost in you like i do in that of an instrument where every touch, every sound, every vibration covering the pacges of my heart like a Jackson Pollock painting, splattering emotion over me. Only the joy of a carefully placed hand upon my ivory fingers may prove a melody that may dream of coming close.

So as i continue to learn and grow with you as the days run together, as do my words in their search to find a new to tell you the wonder i feel in staring into your eyes beneath the light of a thousand stars, anxious to see if they can capture the light your smile holds. May no words compare to the songs you speak into my chest that spread like wildfire through my veins and fill me with the warmth of your voice.

-Sempai

No comments:

Post a Comment

#8

My Dearest Princess, In every tone in the softness of the words you speak in synonym of the admiration i have for you, rests on the white ...