Thursday, August 9, 2018

#3

I'm not a poet, but with every new poem written, love becomes harder to write as i quickly fill this page with the letters in my head so that in a sloppy pen stroke, i may hope to catch a description of words far beyond their depiction, for the mere thought of your ridiculousness has throgh self-caged passion, from my heart's prison breaks and as carefully placed as your lip's touch on the back of my neck, is set on my sleeve in invisible ink so that those who know me may know the roots of my warmth are incarnate of every sound of your affection for me echoing vibration through my head.

Even words drudged with filth in their nature, spoken through your lips have gifted my ears with sounds more beautiful than first morning's light.

I'm not a poet because though writing dwells on its passions where the pen kisses the paper in a dance of vernaculary tap, i've till now not known a passion of my own worth writing for,

So i guess it's good i'm not a poet because of the unfathomable combinations of twenty six letters, you leave me speechless.

-Sempai

No comments:

Post a Comment

#8

My Dearest Princess, In every tone in the softness of the words you speak in synonym of the admiration i have for you, rests on the white ...