Friday, August 10, 2018

#7

Lily-chan,
Even in the moments where I dwell on a time where my internsity will fade and my memory will dry, i deam of the luxury of your hands running through my hair and your lips who at their smallest touch, amputate the fear and loathing of a broken man. You have replaced the hollow void with flowers and satin so they may cherish and water love's seed within me. Within the very chambers of my heart, you plant them as a beacon where dark rooms tighten life's grasp and in the closing of those walls, you have freed me of such claustrophobic tendencies so i may stop and smell the roses or the smell of clean linens that always lingers on your sleeve.

As every new moment sparks the evergrowing love you have embedded into my chest, I lay around it a vase to hold it's growth hearted in my soul so in each day, my roots may reach a little closer to you.

-Sempai

No comments:

Post a Comment

#8

My Dearest Princess, In every tone in the softness of the words you speak in synonym of the admiration i have for you, rests on the white ...