Thursday, August 9, 2018

#4

My Dearest Princess,

The day my feelings grew to the point of telling you I love you, I thought I could never find a more blissful moment just as that of when you and my mind dance with one another. But every day spent with you and in every gaze; every gaze into the doors of your eyes and every tough of your fingertips against my skin and every note of every syllable of every word that you speak, I prove wrong when I thought i couldn't fall any more in love with you.

A long pen holds greater than a short memory and with a chalk grip i will continue to mark the days on the rocks of the cave walls in my head like hieroglyphics in an attempt to to recreate a picture of a smile whose lines where carved by god himself. In a clenched fist, i hold the softness of your lips and every kind word spoken so that i may play them back and relive the light that shines through the shadows of any uncertainty.

You fell for a man who is messy and sometimes as illegible as my handwriting, but a lost puppy who will follow you to the ends of every page to find home in the warmth of your embrace.

-Sempai

No comments:

Post a Comment

#8

My Dearest Princess, In every tone in the softness of the words you speak in synonym of the admiration i have for you, rests on the white ...